Important Announcement: Servers, PC/Mobile Wallets
We recently contacted E01 to remind him about the ongoing costs of maintaining and operating the servers, which have served many purposes for the Electra Project. Until this point, this cost was paid for by team members. At the time this statement was prepared, we had negotiated with E01, and he had agreed to pay for one month of service. Since that time, he has failed to pay for this service. With time being of the essence, we regretfully announce that we will have to shut these servers down very soon. His decision to no longer support the operating and maintenance cost will affect the Ellipal wallet servers as well.
* Should E01 decide to cover December server costs, we will keep the servers active until Jan 2nd.
We want to note that throughout time, E01 hedged and sold +10BTC of the premine amount he held.
We would like to update you as to where we stand in our development to move forward.
* The airdrop application which will be used for the PC wallets is ready as of today.
* Please wait for our upcoming announcement on how to download the application and instructions on how to use it.
* We have spent many hours working to integrate the mobile wallets into this airdrop, and we are excited to announce that we have found a way to do so.
Important steps for ECA holders who use the mobile wallet:
* Be sure you have a backup of your mnemonic phrase, which is 12 words. Please remember to never share these words with anyone! We cannot stress enough; this is very important!
* The team will ensure that the servers running ECA mobile wallet will continue to run in the snapshot, not the ECA chain, until the airdrop is completed
* This is why it’s important to withdraw your funds ASAP to desktop wallet or exchanges
* Additional information concerning the ECA mobile wallets will be announced in two to three weeks.
* Meanwhile, we ask the mobile wallet users to transfer their ECAs to a desktop wallet. This will not affect eligible airdrop recipients.