Sample Mobile Wallet $XEP Claim Process
We would like to show you a demonstration video of the mobile wallet claim process.
** All eligible participants will need to claim their airdrop between January 1 and January 10, 2021. If you do not have a Discord, Telegram, or Twitter account, please create one in advance before proceeding with the application.
- Withdraw all your $ECA from your wallet.
- Make sure you have your 12 recovery words written down on a paper.
- Delete cache, and local data files, then uninstall the wallet.
- Download the airdrop application.
- Recover your wallet using your 12 words.
- Wait for the full sync.
- Press the Claim button and finalize it.
- Click on the generated Transaction.
- Click on the transaction ID to copy it.
- Click on the FORM button.
- Fill the form by selecting your contact platform, enter your user ID for the chosen platform, and paste the transaction hash of your claim.
Important: Applications for mobile and desktop wallets will be released by January 1, 2021. This information and link will be shared ONLY through our official channels. Please do not click on any links stating they are associated with the airdrop process outside of these channels.
Follow us at https://twitter.com/ElectraProtocol